Sign up for Destination Imagination by completing the attached form. Please contact Mrs. Berreckman for a parent permission form if you were unable to make the meeting. Permission form is required to participate. Click Here to Sign Up
Adding School Calendar to your Mobile Device/Calendar
- Go to the School Calendar on RSchool today--http://www.southwestconferencene.org/g5-bin/client.cgi?G5genie=414&school_id=3
- Click or Advanced View Report (middle of page on right side--under the "view calendar icon"
- Select the Activities (you can select multiple sports--if you want everything choose "ALL")
- Set your parameters for the other fields
- Then generate report
- On the Calendar Report screen, please hit Subscribe
- Click the icon for Google (or whichever calendar you have)
- If using the Google Apps instructions screen, copy the URL
- Please open your Google Calendar
- Click the drop down button on your Other Calendar
- Select Add by URL, paste the link you've copied earlier
- Hit Add Calendar
- Wait until the Import was successful
The following shirt is available from Maker's Market "One Community One Team" the shirt is short sleeve white with black and red print on the front. On the back you can add the logo(s) of the sports or activity that your child is in. †The logos are in red. You can add as many logos as you want. The cost for each logo is $2.00. †If you have any questions firstname.lastname@example.org†or call†308-784-2744. ††To see the logos and/or order form, CLICK HERE.
PowerSchool Parent & Student Access
Cozad MS & HS Parents & Students
So that we may perform maintenance and finalize student schedules, parent and student access to PowerSchool has been disabled until. †
Until, please do not contact the school offices for scheduling or teacher information, as this will not be available to office staff. †Parent and student access will be re-enabled on so that you may check your child's schedule or classroom assignments. †
Cozad Elementary Parents: †To help encourage parent attendance at Cozad Elementary School's open house on , elementary parent access to PowerSchool will not be enabled until .
Thank you for your patience as we prepare for the 2014-15 school year.
Haymaker Tech Cafe
Haymaker Tech Cafe is the place for student, staff and parent tech announcements and information. Check our posts for the latest news regarding all things tech, including iPads, school computers, network and account updates, and anything else related to technology use in our schools. http://techcafe.cozadschools.net/